A referral or affiliate system is very helpful if you are selling products or services in a WordPress blog. All the popular WordPress products and services sites have a powerful affiliate system in place. When it comes to third-party affiliate system, I would recommend Share a sale. You can learn more about the advantages of ShareaSale affiliate network from this post.
However, if a third-party affiliate network doesn’t fit in your budget, then you can try an affordable solution by using a WordPress plugin. In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding a full-fledged affiliate system in your blog. You can use this plugin with WooCommerce, Jigoshop BuddyPress, WP e-Commerce, or any with any other WordPress plugin.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Real-time reports: The most important aspect of a referral system is the reporting. This plugin provides real-time reporting and you can check the reports from the plugin settings page. You can also view reports of each user separately.
2) Shortcodes: Users can put referral banners in their site by using shortcodes.
3) Set cookie life: You have the option to enter the cookie life in plugin settings. Cookie life is used for storing the click tracking information for a pre-defined time duration. For Example, if you set cookie life for 60 days, that means, if a user clicks on the affiliate link and does not buy a product instantly and arrives on the site even after 59 days and purchases the product, then it would be counted as a referral sale.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Creative Portfolio, Artist, Gallery Drupal Themes - June 21, 2017
- Top 5 News Magazine, Newspaper, Simple Blog Drupal Themes - June 19, 2017
- Top 5 Ecommerce, Online Store, Web Shop Drupal Themes - June 18, 2017