If you wish to run a restaurant table booking system in your WordPress blog then there is a great WordPress plugin to do that. By the help of this plugin users can reserve tables for the restaurants in your blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Ajax support: The whole plugin set up is Ajax based that means there won’t be unnecessary page reloads and the users will get a perfect user experience. Also, the admin section is powered by Ajax.
2) Responsive calendars for booking: Plugin comes with responsive calendars for booking a table in the restaurant. Users can book tables by using their smartphones and tablets. Users can view the days and hours based bookings in the calendars.
3) Booking forms: Users can use the booking forms for booking a table in the restaurant.
4) Discounts: You have the option to integrate discounts in the system. You can also add any other promotional offers in the calendars for a particular day or time.
5) Booking status: Users can check the booking status from the calendar. You have the option to add status like Booked, Available, Not available, etc. as per your requirements.
6) Compatible with WordPress multisite and WooCommerce: This plugin is compatible with WordPress multisite and WooCommerce WordPress plugin.
7) Payment support: You can integrate Paypal or credit card payments in the restaurant management system.
8) Language support: You can use the plugin in any language as per your requirements.
9) Currency: You can use any type of currency with this plugin.
10) Notification emails: You can add any number of notification emails in your site. These notification emails are sent automatically on the trigger of an event.
11) Widgets support: Plugin comes with various booking calendar widgets which you can add in sidebars.