By using this WordPress plugin you can totally control tags and add a custom tags widget in your WordPress blog. Default WordPress tags have very fewer options to modify them. By this plugin you can change anything and everything related to tags. Default WordPress tags widget is replaced by a customizable tag widget for your WordPress blog. Also, you can display icons in tags and edit fonts of tags.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Tag designs: There are more than 20 pre-designed tags styles to choose from.
2) Add any number of tag widgets: You can add any number of tags widgets in your blog.
3) Tag elements order: Order of the tags elements can be customized as per your requirements for the tag widget. You have the option to select ascending order, descending order, random order or a custom order.
4) Number of tag items: Number of tags elements to be displayed can be controlled in the tag widget. Individual tag element can be edited or even removed from the tags.
5) Tag widget settings: From the plugin settings page, you can add Title for tags widget, select a taxonomy for tags, select format for tags, add text or space between tags, set up largest and smallest size for tags, and add widget title icon.
6) Custom HTML and CSS: You have the option to add custom HTML and CSS to change the look and feel of tags in the widget.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 4 Drag And Drop Visual Page Builder WordPress Plugins - April 23, 2018
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018