This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding a HTML5 canvas paint app in your WordPress blog. By using this painting app users can upload images and then paint images using different types of paint brush available with the painting app. Users also have the option to pick colors using Color picker tool, insert text to images using Text insert tool, insert straight lines to images using Straight line insert tool, fill images with a color using the Fill tool, Undo option, invert colors option, Grayscale option and Clear image option. After users have edited the image they can save the image to their computer. Paint app can be integrated in a page or post using shortcodes.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Types of paint brush: Paint app has the following types of paint brush: Basic paint brush, Gradient paint brush, Color dropper push brush and Square brush. You can use any one of these brushes for painting.
2) Color picker tool: Paint app comes with a color picker for easily selecting colors.
3) Text insert tool: You can insert text in the painting by using the text tool. You have the option to choose font for the text, enable or disable outline, select brush size, select opacity level and select text color.
4) Straight line insert tool: You can insert straight lines in the painting by using the straight line insert tool. You have the option to choose the brush size, color for the straight line and opacity level.
5) Fill tool: You can fill the image with a color using the Fill tool.
6) Edit options: You have the following Edit options for the Paint app: Undo option, invert colors option, Grayscale option and Clear image option.
7) Save image: After you have done the painting you can save the image to your computer.
8) Shortcodes support: Paint app can be added anywhere in your WordPress blog using shortcodes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Go Green, Environment WordPress Theme With 6 Custom Skins - January 19, 2018
- Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme With Flip Gallery - January 12, 2018
- Responsive Portfolio WordPress Theme With Grid Showcase - January 5, 2018