In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding list of files with sort, search, filter and download options. By using this WordPress plugin you can add files in the front end of your WordPress blog. You can create and add list of files, pick a theme for the file manager and set up link options. Users have the option to download files, search files, sort files and filter files from the list. This WordPress plugin can be used in any language.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Create and add list of files: From the plugin settings page you can create list of files. Then, you can add this list of files in the front end of your blog by using shortcodes.
2) Download files: Users have the option to download files from the list of files.
3) Search files: Users have the option to search files from the list of files. Search files option can also be disabled from the plugin settings page.
4) Sort files: Users can sort files from the list by date, name and type of files. Sort files option can also be disabled from the plugin settings page.
5) Filter files: Users can filter files based on Word files, PDF files, Excel files, MP3 files, Image files, PowerPoint files and Zip files. Filter files option can also be disabled from the plugin settings page.
6) Pick file manager theme: This WordPress plugin comes with various types of file manager themes. You can select any one which matches with your blog. You also have the option to create a custom template.
7) Link options: You can enable or disable links to be opened in a new window.
8) Translation support: This WordPress plugin is translation ready.