This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding a responsive, retina ready and SEO friendly recipe system with reviews and ratings in your WordPress blog. This WordPress plugin adds a recipe system which you can use for easily adding, managing and editing recipes in your WordPress blog. From the plugin settings page you can edit the default labels used by this WordPress plugin, customize colors and fonts for recipes section, add Google fonts, add custom CSS codes and edit recipe section settings.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Recipe system: This WordPress plugin creates different sections where you can add Ingredients for the recipe, Description of the recipe, Instructions for the recipe, Image for the recipe, add total time, prep time and cook time for the recipe in minutes, Cooking method for the recipe, Number of servings for the recipe, Cuisine and category for the recipe.
2) Edit default labels: You have the option to edit the default labels used by this WordPress plugin for recipes.
3) Review and rating system: This WordPress plugin also adds a review and rating system for users in your blog. You can edit the default labels used in the review and rating system and edit default messages for reviews.
4) Customize colors and fonts for recipes section: From the plugin settings page you can change background color, text color, change fonts, edit opacity, edit font size, set up minimum height for recipe image, change review section background color, edit font size for reviews section, change text color for reviews section, change text color for the text fields in the review section, change rating on and off color, change Submit Review button background color, change Submit Review button text color, edit Submit Review button font size, change review message background color, change border color, change separator color, change message text color, select font type for forms, change heading text color, edit font size for heading, select a font type for the heading, change paragraph text color, and select a font type for the paragraph.
5) Google fonts support: You can add Google fonts from the plugin settings page by entering the font URL.
6) Custom CSS codes: You have the option to add custom CSS codes for the recipes section.
7) Recipe section settings: From the plugin settings page you can allow or disallow unregistered users to post reviews, enable or disable review section, enable or disable ordered list for recipe instructions and enable or disable star ratings.
8) Responsive and retina ready recipe system: This WordPress plugin adds a responsive and retina ready recipe system in your WordPress blog. Recipes will be displayed in any type of device and will look great in retina ready devices like iPad and MacBook.
9) SEO friendly: Recipe section uses rich snippets and hence your recipes will be search engine friendly.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile App Showcase, Store, Developer WordPress Themes - December 6, 2016
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016