In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for adding responsive, CSS, and jQuery Mega menus in your blog. Mega menus are expandable menus where you can add sub menus, descriptions, images, social sharing buttons, maps, buttons, icons and forms. You can add mega menus in your blog by using widgets and shortcodes. Mega menus created by this plugin are fully customizable. Plugin comes with a variety of pre-designed menu templates which you can customize from the plugin settings page without any coding.
Here are the features this plugin:
1) Responsive mega menus: Mega Menus created by this plugin are fully responsive and they work with cell phones and tablets.
2) Add images and description to menus: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to add thumbnail images and descriptions to mega menus. Timthumb is included in the menu system to edit images. If you want to add images to your menu then you can do it from the settings section of the plugin. You can also create image only menus.
3) Widgets and shortcodes support: You can add mega menus in the widgets and you can use shortcodes in the mega menus.
4) Customize mega menu: From the plugin settings page, you can enter navigation label, title attribute, align position of mega sub menu, enter number of columns for sub menus, and content override for the mega menu. Also you have the option to enable or disable mega menu, text, link, Align menu item to right, full width sub menu, and Highlight this item. You have the option to select the animation for the mega menus.
5) Customize colors: From the plugin settings page, you can change the fonts, colors and hover colors of the mega menus.
6) Vertical and horizontal mega menus: Mega Menus can be added in a horizontal or vertical position.
7) Pre-designed mega menus: Plugin comes with many pre-designed mega menus which you can use directly in your blogs. Also, you can create more mega menus with the use of style generator in the plugin.
8) Custom CSS: You can also change the appearance of the menus by adding your own CSS codes.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Events, Exhibition, Conference, Seminar Drupal Themes - June 27, 2017
- Top 5 Construction, Building, Architecture Drupal Themes - June 26, 2017
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017