In this post, I will describe a WordPress plugin by using which you can add responsive, HTML5 and cross browser compatible custom video gallery in your WordPress blog. It is the best WordPress plugin out there for adding a video gallery with advanced features like resume video playback and video subtitles. You just have to install the plugin and that’s it. By using this plugin you can add YouTube videos, Vimeo videos, images, audio and self hosted videos in a gallery. You can change the appearance of the gallery from the plugin settings page. This plugin comes with many types of video gallery skins which includes a rotating slider gallery, lightbox video gallery and video gallery with categories. Also, you can create your own skins. Video gallery can be added by using shortcodes. You can add your logo, social sharing buttons and links in the video gallery. As far as the number of videos are concerned you can add any number of videos to the gallery.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add any type of video: You can add videos from YouTube and Vimeo. Also you can add self hosted videos in the video gallery.
2) Custom skins: Plugin comes with five types of skins. You can display videos in a rotating slider gallery, in a grid format, video gallery with categories, lightbox video gallery or you can display YouTube channels in the gallery. You also have the option to create a unique skin for the video gallery.
3) Customize video gallery: The gallery is fully customizable and you can edit almost anything in the gallery.You have the option to add the title of the video gallery, set up width, height, shadow effects and menu position. Also you can add thumbnails for videos.
4) Fully responsive and cross browser compatible: Video gallery will be displayed in cell phones and tablets. It will also work on all modern browsers.
5) Gallery backup: You also have the option to create a backup of your gallery from the plugin settings page.
6) Audio and images: You can also add audio files and image files in the video gallery.
7) Shorcodes support: You can add video gallery anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.
8) Subtitles in videos: Plugin supports .srt subtitle files. You can .srt files in your videos from the plugin settings page and enable subtitles.
9) Resume video playback feature: Playback information is stored and when a user clicks on Play even on the next visit to your site, video will be played from where it was stopped in the last visit.
10) Add custom logo in video gallery: You have the option to add your own logos in the video gallery.
11) Add links in video gallery: You have the option to add links in the video gallery from the plugin settings page.
12) Social sharing buttons: You also have the option to add Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, etc. social sharing buttons in the video gallery.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017