This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding a responsive, jQuery Flip book in your WordPress blog. By using this WordPress plugin you can easily create Flip books in your WordPress blog by using a visual interface. You can add and remove pages, add single page, add double page, option to add any number of pages, edit margins, edit zoom settings, edit navigation settings, add index and Table of contents, add search, add auto play option and show all pages in Flip book. This WordPress plugin has two types of Flip book design options and two types of menu styles for Flip books. You can edit flip book background color, background pattern overlay, upload multiple images at once and add Flip book in your blog using shortcodes.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Responsive Flip book: This WordPress plugin creates responsive flip books which will work in all types of devices.
2) Flip book design: This WordPress plugin comes with two types of Flip book designs. You can use them for creating your Flip books.
3) Menu style: This WordPress plugin comes with two types of menu styles: Stacked and Spread. You can select any one as per your requirements.
4) Select background color: From the plugin settings page you have the option to select background color for your Flip book.
5) Select background pattern overlay: From the plugin settings page you have the option to select background pattern overlay for Flip book.
6) Create Flip books: You can create Flip books from the plugin settings page by adding and removing pages. You can create single and double pages for the Flip book. You can add any number of pages in your Flip book. You can edit left margin, right margin, top margin, bottom margin, add decorations, edit zoom settings and edit navigation settings for Flip books. For a flip book you can add Table of contents, search option, auto play option and show all pages option. Flip books can be flipped by using the mouse or by using the keyboard.
7) Shortcodes support: Flip books can be added anywhere in your posts and pages by using shortcodes.
8) Upload multiple images at once: From the plugin settings page you can upload multiple images at once for adding in to Flip books.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018
- Enable Premium Customers Pricing, Discounts In WooCommerce - March 27, 2018