Adding social sharing buttons in your Jigoshop store is a great way to make your products become viral in social networks. That way, your products can be shared more and thus they will be sold more. If you wish to add social sharing buttons in your Jigoshop powered store then here’s a WordPress plugin to do that.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Adds social networking buttons in products and blog pages: This plugin adds social buttons to both the product pages and the blog posts. You can also enable or disable buttons for blog posts and product pages.
2) Social networking buttons: It has buttons for almost all the important social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, Digg and Pinterest. You have the option to include or exclude any of the above given buttons from the plugin settings page.
3) Select social networking buttons: You can pick which buttons to add in the product page from the plugin admin section.
4) jQuery support: Plugin uses jQuery and when someone hovers over the buttons a small window pops up with an animation effect. When a user clicks on any of the buttons a window is displayed from which the product can be shared by using different methods.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017