This is a powerful WordPress plugin to automatically add watermark in images in your WordPress blog. Plugin adds watermark to the uploaded images of the blog without modifying it. You can select the text or the image for the watermark and that’s it.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Select image quality: You can select the image quality of the uploaded image.
2) Set watermark size and alignment: From the plugin settings page alignment and size of the watermark can be customized as per your needs.
3) Display watermark only to specific IP addresses: You can also set the plugin to show watermarks for specific IP addresses.
4) Image watermark: If you wish to add the watermark as an image say a logo then you can upload it and save it in the plugin admin panel.
5) Watermark settings: Advanced features like watermark margin and watermark opacity for image watermark can also be changed. For a text watermark you can change the font size, font type, color and opacity.
6) Include or exclude images: From the plugin settings page, you can also include or exclude specific images for watermarks.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Business WordPress theme with horizontal scrolling slider - April 28, 2017
- Top 5 Sports Club Website, Football, Soccer HTML5 Templates - April 27, 2017
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017