This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used to display Scribd books in a responsive, lightbox gallery in your WordPress blog. This WordPress plugin integrates your Scribd account with your WordPress blog and you can display the collection of your Scribd books in a responsive gallery. From the plugin settings page you can edit gallery settings. You can add the Scribd gallery in your WordPress blog using shortcodes. You can add free books as well as paid books from your Scribd account in the gallery.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Scribd integration: By using this WordPress plugin you can integrate your Scribd account with your WordPress blog and display books from your Scribd collection in your WordPress blog. To integrate your Scribd account with your WordPress blog you have to enter Scribd API key and Collection ID.
2) Responsive and lightbox gallery: You can display your Scribd books collection in a responsive gallery in your WordPress blog. This gallery will work in all types of devices like desktops, notebooks, laptops, netbooks, tablets and cell phones. When a user clicks on a book in the Scribd gallery, it is displayed in a lightbox.
3) Gallery settings: From the plugin settings page you have the option to select the number of books which has to be displayed per page in the gallery, set up thumbnail width for the Scribd books in the gallery and enable or disable search box for users to search books in the gallery.
4) Shortcodes support: You can add Scribd books gallery anywhere in your posts and pages by using shortcodes.
5) Add both free and paid books: In the responsive gallery you have the option to add both free books and paid books from your Scribd account.