There are many situations when you need that only some of your users see a particular type of content. Say you want to offer a free e-book only to your contributors. Now for such a case there is a WordPress plugin. You can restrict any type of content whether it is page, post, categories, menus, and other elements to be displayed only to specific user roles. By using this WordPress plugin you can create any number of user roles in your WordPress blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Manage users in your blog: Apart from the content you can also manage the individual members through the admin page. You have the option to modify user roles from the plugin settings page.
2) User registration based on roles: Users can select their subscription level at the time of the registration. You can customize the registration page as per your needs.
3) Display content only to specific user roles: From the plugin settings page, you can restrict any type of content like posts, pages, categories, menus, etc. to be displayed only to specific user roles.
4) Language support: You can use this plugin in any language as per your requirements.
5) Customize plugin: You have the option to use your own CSS codes to make changes in the plugin. Other default texts can be customized from the plugin settings page.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Responsive Blogger And BlogSpot Themes And Templates - April 9, 2018
- Best WordPress Plugin To Add Custom jQuery URL Shortener - April 2, 2018
- Enable Premium Customers Pricing, Discounts In WooCommerce - March 27, 2018