In a WordPress blog, there is no option to create notes. You would either have to save text in posts or in pages as drafts or you can save important text in a notepad in your computer. However, by using this WordPress plugin you can add Ajax based custom notes section in your WordPress blog. Here you can add your notes, create things to do list or add any other important text. These notes will be displayed in the admin section of your blog.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Notes for all WordPress users: This note section can be accessed by all your WordPress users and any WordPress user can add notes.
2) Notes visibility: Users have the option to add either personal notes or they can set a note as a Global note. A global note can be accessed by any user where as a personal note will not be visible to other users.
3) Mark notes as important: Users have the option to mark notes as regular, important or critical. From the plugin settings page you have options to change the flag colors.
4) Option to search notes: Plugin provides a search field for searching notes.
5) Notes import and export: Plugin includes a notes import and export tool by using which you can upload and download notes. Notes are downloaded with user information and can be assigned to same WordPress users when they are uploaded.
6) Delete all notes: You also have a tool to delete all the notes in a single shot.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Mobile, Web App, Android, iOS, iPhone Joomla Templates - August 17, 2017
- Top 5 Car Dealer, Automotive, Auto Sales Joomla Templates - August 16, 2017
- Top 5 Wedding Invitation, Matrimony, Marriage Joomla Templates - August 14, 2017