WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce solution for WordPress. However, functionality in WooCommerce is pretty basic. If you want to create a full-fledged online store by using WooCommerce then you need to add few extra plugins for increasing the functionality. In this post, I will discuss about one such WooCommerce WordPress plugin which you can use for adding your own, custom order status in your WooCommerce store. This custom order status can be on-hold, processing, completed, refunded, canceled, shipped, COD (Cash on delivery), delayed, ready, printed or any other order status as per your requirements.
Here are features of this plugin:
1) Create custom order status: As discussed earlier, you have the option to add any type of order status from the plugin settings page.
2) Send automatic emails for order status: When an order status is applied to an order then the plugin sends email notifications automatically to the customer. Also, you can send these emails to any other email address as per your requirements.
3) Customize email notifications: The emails which would be sent to the customers for order status can be customized from the plugin settings page as per your needs. You have the option to edit the subject line, email body, header, and excerpt of the automatic email notifications.
4) Assign colors for order status: You have the option to assign different colors to the order status. These colors are helpful in differentiating the order status in the Plugin settings page.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Political Campaign, Election, Politician HTML5 Templates - April 23, 2017
- Top 3 Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing website HTML5 Templates - April 22, 2017
- Top 5 Charity, NGO, Donation, Fundraising HTML5 Templates - April 21, 2017