In this post, I have made a list of best WordPress plugins by using which you can add multiple sidebars by drag and drop interface, and create custom widget areas anywhere in your blog. You can also add different types of animation effects in the widgets, make some particular widgets sticky so that they stay on the page even when a user scrolls and arrange widgets in a gallery.
Here is the list of best WordPress plugins to create multiple sidebars and widget areas in blog:
1) Custom Widget Areas: This plugin can be used to create multiple sidebars in your WordPress blog. You can also create new custom widget areas in your blog which will be displayed specifically for certain pages in your blog like homepage, categories, posts, pages, search page, 404 page, custom post types, etc. The sidebars can be displayed for specific users of your blog like administrator, editor, author, contributor and subscriber. This plugin can be used in any language. You can also add widgets in the content area of your blog by using shortcodes.
2) Pull Out Widgets: This WordPress plugin gives a pull out effect to your widgets in the WordPress blog. The widgets can be controlled by clicks, mouse overs, timers or by any other attributes. You can add any type of content in the widgets. Also, you have the option to customize the widgets by changing color schemes, icons and adding custom CSS codes. By this plugin you can add a sticky widget. The widget stays on the page even when you scroll up or down in a post or page.
3) Widget Ninja: This is a great plugin to add any number of widgets in a cool gallery in your sidebars. If you have many ad products to show in your blog then this plugin is perfect for your needs.
4) Text Widget: By this plugin you can display widgets for specific posts, pages and categories in your blog. You can set up the conditions for the widgets from the plugin settings page.
5) Advanced widgets: You can use this plugin to add advanced widgets like blog authors widget, recent posts widget, advanced recent posts and related posts widget, and advanced taxonomy widget.
6) Dynamic sidebars: By the help of this plugin you can add any number of dynamic sidebars in your blog. Dynamic sidebars can be added by simple drag and drop. From the plugin setting page, you can customize the position, background color and width of the sidebars. You can customize the sidebars widgets of your blog based on posts, pages, or categories by the help of this plugin.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Medical, Health, Doctor, Dental, Clinic Drupal Themes - June 25, 2017
- Top 10 Web Design Trends That Will Shape Future Of Designing - June 24, 2017
- Top 5 Creative Portfolio, Artist, Gallery Drupal Themes - June 21, 2017