Email list manager or email list management software is used for managing and sending email newsletters to a list. In this post, I have made a list of best free and open source email list management software and email list managers which you can use individually or you can integrate it with a website or a blog:
1) PHP List: phplist is an open source email newsletter manager. You can download it for free and then install it and use it. You can also integrate with any website.
2) Mailman: Mailman is a free software for managing emails, lists and newsletters. You can integrate Mailman with a site or a blog.
3) ListMessenger Light: ListMessenger is a email list management software in PHP and MySQL. They offer a free version known as ListMessenger Light which you can integrate with any PHP and MySQL powered site. If you want more features you need to buy a pro version.
4) Simple mailing List: Simple Mailing List is a free email list manager in PHP. Features include integration with sites, email scheduling, sending messages in text or HTML, deleting list members in bulk, creating archives for sent messages, different pre-designed templates, etc.
5) HMAD: HMAD is a free email list manager. Features include adding new subscribers, creating and managing new email lists, etc.
6) Tellmatic: Tellmatic is an open source newsletter management system which uses PHP and MySQL. You can manage your email list by using a browser and Tellmatic.
7) Web Mailing List: Web Mailing List is a free email list management app which is good for managing small email lists. You can integrate it with a website.
8) Ami Newsletter: Ami Newsletter is a free newsletter manager which you can use it in your WordPress blog. It has many pre-designed templates, you can upload email addresses, you can schedule newsletters and you can check the subscription statistics for your members.
9) poMMo: poMMo is an open source software written in PHP for sending emails in bulk. You can either send your emails by using poMMo by downloading it to your computer or you can integrate it in to your site. You can create multiple lists by using poMMo.
10) CcMail: CcMail is a free email list management software. It doesn’t require a database to work, UI can be configured to be used in different languages, you can upload members, and schedule your newsletters.
11) MyMail: MyMail is a free email list manager in PHP and MySQL. Features include newsletter archives, upload and download list members, list clean up, welcome messages for new subscribers, etc.
12) WEBinsta: WEBinsta a free email list management software. Features include website integration, email attachments, easy subscribe and unsubscribe, etc.
13) Announce Mail: Announce Mail is a free email list management script written in PHP. It provides accounts for list members, double opt-in mechanisms for subscription and editable newsletters for senders.
14) phpLedMailer: phpLedMailer is a free email list manager which can be used with any type of database and any type of server.
15) Chipmunk Newsletter: Chipmunk Newsletter is a free email list manager script in PHP and MySQL. You can enable double opt-in for sign ups.
16) Send Blaster: Send Blaster is a free email list management software for sending bulk emails. In the free version you can send emails to 100 recipients in 2 lists. You will have access to templates, editors, link checking tools, and other widgets. For more features you can try their pro version.
17) LISTSERV Lite: LISTSERV Lite is a free email list management software for non commercial use. In the free version you can have 10 mailing lists having a maximum of 500 subscribers in each list.
18) OpenEMM: OpenEMM is a free email list management app. Features include link tracking, real-time stats, and CMS functionality.
19) Bulk Email Sender: Bulk Email Sender is a free email list manager to create and manage email lists and to send email newsletters in bulk to this list.
20) BlowPipeEmail: BlowPipeEmail is a free email list manager for sending custom HTML based email newsletters.
21) ADbNewsSender: ADbNewsSender is a free email list management script written in PHP and MySQL. Features include double opt-in subscriptions, email newsletters archives, etc.
22) PHP Letterit: Letterit is an open source email list management software which can be used in any language as per your choice.
23) Arclab MailList: In free version of Arclab MailList, you can create one list with a maximum of 100 recipients. For creating more lists you need to buy a professional version.
24) Mail Herald: Mail Herald is a free email list management software where you can create any number of lists, supports attachments in messages, etc.