I created a new Facebook business page for a new website and after a few days I accessed the Facebook page from a new account and got the following not found error message:
Sorry, this content isn’t available at the moment
The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren’t in.
Here’s a screenshot of the above error:
As you can see as a user you have no option to view this post or page. There are only 3 links namely Go back to the previous page, Go to News Feed and Visit our help center. None of these links will help you to access the given Facebook post or page.
To fix this error in this particular case if you are the admin of the page and you can see the page but no one else can see the page, follow the below given steps.
Please note that, to apply the below given settings you MUST be the admin or the moderator of the page. If you are just a user of this Facebook page then keep reading this article. I have mentioned the steps for the users in the below given sections.
1) Login and go to your Facebook business page.
2) Click on Settings link on top right corner of the page.
3) Under Page Visibility, if you see Page Unpublished, then, click on Edit link.
4) Select Page published radio button.
5) Click on Save Changes.
Now, you will be able to see the Facebook page or post from any account.
In general if you are not the admin of the page and you are a user of the page and if you are getting this message then this may be due to several reasons:
1) This page or post or both has been deleted.
2) Admins or moderators of the page have blocked you from seeing this page or post.
3) There are restrictions on the page or on the post like location restrictions, country restrictions, age restrictions or any other privacy settings which is blocking you to see the post or the page altogether.
To fix this, there’s only one way. You have to contact the page admin and let them know that you are not able to access the content on the Facebook page or the page itself. The admins or moderators are the only ones who can help you access the Facebook page. They have to make changes to the Facebook page so that the particular content is visible to you.