In this post, I will discuss about the best advanced Ajax product filter WooCommerce WordPress plugin. You can use this plugin to create custom product filters for your WooCommerce store. By using these filters customers can easily find products what they are looking for in your ecommerce shop. WooCommerce has a very basic product filtering and sorting. By using this plugin you can enhance the filtering functionality of products and make your online shop more user friendly. Thus, increasing the sales and revenue of your online shop.
You can create different types of product filters like filter products based on categories, filter products based on tags, filter products based on price, filter products based on characteristics, filter products based on product availability, filter products based on In Stock products, filter products based on Out of Stock products, filter products based on size, filter products based on color, Sort products filter, Products per page filter, Ascending order and Descending order of products and any other type of advanced custom filter.
Customers can sort products by review count, popularity, random products, newness, Price: Low to High, Price: High to Low and average rating. Users can easily filter and sort the products.
Here are the features of best advanced Ajax product filter WooCommerce WordPress plugin:
- Premium product filter WooCommerce plugin.
- SEO optimized and fast loading product filter WooCommerce plugin.
- Option to edit the filters as per your requirements.
- Option to enable or disable the product filters easily.
- Supports instant product filtering.
- Option to show or hide products count.
- Option to show or hide search fields.
- Option to enable or disable top bar, results title, sale button, reset button and In Stock button.
- Change filter styles, number of columns for filters, height for filters, checkbox styles, hierarchy style, filter title, filter submit text, filter icon and Ajax loader icon.
- Option to select the position of filter buttons.
- Option to enable or disable custom scroll bars.
- Option to easily change the order of filters.
- Limit number of categories for filters.
- Option to set initial price, price to add and price range filter interval for price filter.
- Option to enable or disable Ajax loading.
- View product filtering and hits count analytics for all types of filters.
- You can also view the statistics on graphs and charts.
- Option to add tooltips.
- Supports custom thumbnails and custom widgets.
- Compatible with WPML WordPress plugin.
- Shortcodes support.
- Supports variation images.
- Translation support.