Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Ajax request timeout: You can set up the Ajax request timeout in milliseconds. Ajax request timeout is the time for which the Ajax request must wait for response.
2) Set up scroll speed: You can set up the scroll speed in milliseconds.
3) Set up Ajax for specific containers: From the plugin settings page, you have the option to set up Ajax for specific containers.
4) Overlay color and custom CSS: You can select the overlay color which is displayed when the page loads and can add custom CSS.
5) Selectors and link exceptions: You can specify the selectors and the links which you do not wish to be loaded by using Ajax.
7) Form selectors: You have the option to add classes and IDs of form selectors to be submitted with Ajax.