When you are running a real estate or a commercial property listing blog then you have to use a specific theme. You can pick a real estate theme so that you can create sliders and add other data like maps, etc. in a fly. Another way is to create everything manually from the scratch.
However, by the use of this WordPress plugin you can start running your WordPress powered real estate site in hours.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Create real estate listings: You have the option to create real estate listings by adding price, MLS number, property details like bedrooms, garage, fireplace, air conditioning, pool, bathroom, features, access, additional structures, land details, building style. exterior finish, flooring, foundation type, water, storeys, sewer, heating type, cooling type, room type, roof style, roof material, agents, open house, dimensions, etc. You have the option to enable or disable these settings in listings.
2) Push listings to home page: Individual listings can be promoted to the home page with images.
3) Advanced property search: You can provide your visitors with an advanced property search option. Bu using this option your users can narrow down a property.
4) Add Google maps for listings: For every listing a Google map can be added.
5) Slide show set up: Slide shows based on categories can be added anywhere in the blog by the use of short codes.
6) Responsive WordPress plugin: Plugin is responsive for any device or any type of screen resolution.
7) Enable and disable listings: You can enable and disable the listing options from the admin panel.
8) Add multiple images for a listing: You have the option to add many images for a single listing page.
9) Custom post types for listings: You can add custom post types for property listing and bio for users.
10) Add Realtor: You have the option to add realtors by using custom post types. You can add realtors information like featured image, phone, email, fax number, and position.