In this post I will describe a WordPress plugin which can be used for enabling SMS and mobile phone verification in register forms and for posts and pages of your blog.
This WordPress plugin implements an added layer of security to verify the users of your blog. Plugin is compatible with all the SMS gateways and browsers.
From the plugin settings page you can edit the default verification messages which are sent by the help of this plugin. SMS and mobile phone verification forms can be added in blog using shortcodes.
Also, you can view the sent SMS logs to check the sent SMS details.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Works with any SMS gateway: This WordPress plugin works with any SMS gateway. For Example, SMS global, Nexmo, Twilio, One Way SMS, Clickatell, Kap system, SMS Country, Mobily and any other SMS gateway. To enable the SMS gateway you have to select the SMS gateway and then enter the user name and the API key.
2) Add SMS verification in register forms: You can add the SMS verification system in register forms. While registering to your blog users can enter their mobile phone numbers and verify their phone numbers using SMS. You also have the option to show or hide the mobile country and to enable the form in pop up mode.
3) Add SMS verification in posts and pages: You can also enable SMS verification for posts and pages. Users have to verify their mobile phone numbers using SMS to access a particular post or a page.
4) Registration form settings: From the plugin settings page you can edit Verification text message, Verify code success message, Login success message, Request code success message and select the redirect page after verification.
5) View sent SMS logs: From the plugin settings page you can view the sent SMS logs. You can view Id for sent message, Gateway id, Verification code, Mobile phone number to which message was sent, Text message which was sent, Custom fields, Date code verification, API response and Sent date and time.
6) Cross browser compatibility: This WordPress plugin is compatible with all the modern browsers.
7) Shortcodes support: SMS and mobile phone verification can be added anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes.