Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Add Subscribe button anywhere in your blog: You can add the “Subscribe to newsletters” button anywhere like in pages, posts or in sidebars as widgets by using a shortcode.
2) Change Subscribe button text and styles: From the plugin settings section, you can change the button text of “Subscribe to newsletters” button, headings, sub headings and the colors and styles to match it to your blog.
3) Change the lightbox colors and text: You can easily customize the colors and text of the lightbox subscribe form as per your requirements.
4) Double opt-in or single opt-in: You can control the adding of emails in the list to be double opt-in or single opt-in. However, it is recommended that you should enable the double opt-in procedures which is an industry standard in email marketing. You can read more about double opt-in and single opt-in in email marketing.
5) Translation support: You can create the lightbox, modal window MailChimp newsletter subscribe form in any language as per your needs.
6) Fully responsive: Modal window MailChimp newsletter subscribe form generated by this plugin is responsive and adaptive to all devices like smart phones and tablets.