In this post, I will discuss about some of the best WordPress plugins for adding responsive, custom, jQuery, HTML5 video players in your blog. All you need to do is to install the plugin, change settings and start adding videos in your blog. These video players can be edited as per your requirements from the plugin admin section to match it to your blog or website. Video players comes with many pre-designed skins which you can chose from the plugin settings section. By using these plugins you can also create and add playlists. These players can also be used for integrating videos from other sites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Video players can be added anywhere in the blog by using shortcodes.
1) Video Player: You can add a video player with the help of this plugin. Almost all the types of videos are supported in this plugin. You can also integrate YouTube videos in this video player. From the plugin settings page, you can change the video player name, video player width, video player height, enable or disable buttons in the video player, set up initial volume settings, Auto Play settings, font settings and border settings. You also have the option to enable video viewing in full screen and add watermark to your videos.
2) HTML 5 Player: This plugin adds an HTML5 video player to your blog. You can pick from 5 pre-designed skins. By this plugin you can play the videos in full screen mode.
3) Vimeo video player: By this plugin you can add a Vimeo video player in your WordPress blog. Size of the player and playing options can be set from the admin panel. You can also integrate Google Analytics in the player. You can add the video player in your posts and pages by using shortcodes.
4) Vimeo SEO Playlist: Using this plugin you can add a Vimeo based playlist in your blog. This plugin is SEO optimized and can be searched from the popular search engines. You can customize the video player color scheme from the plugin settings page. You can enable cache in your video players for fast loading of videos.
5) YouTube playlist: By using this plugin you can add a YouTube player and playlist in your blog. The player is responsive for all the devices and screen resolutions.
Leave a Reply