When you are running a blog, then, there are many occasions where you need to display eye-catching content. This could be anything from a contest, or an important site update. The best way to display this content is by using notification bars. A notification bar stands out from the regular content and your visitors can see it instantly when they visit your blog. Here we have created a list of notification bars, sticky bars, message bars, attention grabbers and announcement plugins which you can add to your WordPress blog:
1) Sticky bar: This plugin will add a sticky bar at the top of your posts in your WordPress blog. Usually many bloggers put it at the top of their posts. However, you can put the sticky bar anywhere as per your needs. You can also put widgets in the sticky bar.
2) Multi functional bar: By the help of this plugin you can add a multi functional navigation bar in your blog. You can add widgets, social buttons, contact page link, search box, or any other links.
3) Notification bar: By this plugin you can put HTML in notification bars in your blog. This plugin can be used to create a floating notification bar at the top of your posts. Theres no limit in the number of notifications. The notifications could be anything from RSS feeds to social sharing options like Facebook or Twitter.
4) Announcement bar: By this plugin you can add a colorful announcement bar at the top of your blog. You can also schedule the announcements to be shown at particular intervals. Using this plugin you can add a colorful jQuery based message bar in your blog. Look and feel of the message bar can easily be edited from the plugin admin panel.
5) Admin bar: By using this plugin you can add extra information in the default admin bar of the blog. Also, you can make the admin bar visible to the users who are not registered.