This post is about a Going green, ecological and Environmental WordPress theme with 6 custom skins. Going green WordPress theme has six types of custom skins, multiple homepage options, and multiple portfolio options. This WordPress theme also has option to add custom pages, supports any language and shortcodes for adding elements in your site.
Here are the features of Going green, Environmental WordPress theme with 6 custom skins:
1) Six types of custom skins: Environmental WordPress theme comes with 6 custom skins. You can choose anyone for your site. Also, you can change the background colors, background pattern and add a background image of your choice.
2) Homepage options: Environmental WordPress theme has three types of homepage options: You can add a slider in the homepage or you can create a static homepage or you can add a blog section in the homepage.
3) Custom pages: In Environmental WordPress theme, you can add the following types of custom pages: testimonials page, Pricing tables page, Services page, and contact page.
4) Shortcodes support: You can add lists, videos, Google maps, dropcaps, images, pull quotes, dropcaps, toggles, message boxes, and tabs in Environmental WordPress theme by using shortcodes.
5) Portfolio section: You can add the following types of portfolios in Environmental WordPress theme: Portfolio with one column, Portfolio with two columns, Portfolio with three columns, Portfolio with four columns, Portfolio with jQuery filter and Portfolio with categories filter.
6) Translation support: You have the option to change the language of your environmental site from the Theme settings section.
7) Other features: Environmental WordPress theme also supports custom fonts, custom drop down menus, automatic image re-sizing, custom widgets and PSD files for editing theme images.