A rotating tab sidebar widget is a great way to display your content especially when you have too many widgets and you are running out of widget ready areas. This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding rotating tabs sidebar widget in your blog. You can add recent posts, Twitter feeds, recent comments, tags, text, HTML, images, etc. in a tabbed widget.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Display recent posts: You can display your recent posts in the tabs along with images.
2) Display Twitter feeds: You can include Twitter feeds in the same sidebar widget.
3) Display recent comments and tag cloud: Along with that you can add recent comments and tag clouds.
4) Display text and custom HTML: Text and custom HTML can also be added in the widget.
5) Add any number of tabs: There’s no limit in the number of tabs you can create in the widget. You can add any number of tabs in the rotating tab sidebar widget.
6) Edit tab rotation speed: The tab rotation speed can be customized in the widget.
7) Images in widget: Thumbnail images in the tabs can be set as per your needs.
8) Change post titles: You can also change the title of the posts just for the widget.
9) Skins: There are three pre designed widget skins which comes with the plugin which will suit almost any blog.