A rotating tab sidebar widget is a great way to display your content especially when you have too many widgets and you are running out of widget ready areas. This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding rotating tabs sidebar widget in your blog. You can add recent posts, Twitter feeds, recent comments, tags, text, HTML, images, etc. in a tabbed widget.
Here are the features of the plugin:
1) Display recent posts: You can display your recent posts in the tabs along with images.
2) Display Twitter feeds: You can include Twitter feeds in the same sidebar widget.
3) Display recent comments and tag cloud: Along with that you can add recent comments and tag clouds.
4) Display text and custom HTML: Text and custom HTML can also be added in the widget.
5) Add any number of tabs: There’s no limit in the number of tabs you can create in the widget. You can add any number of tabs in the rotating tab sidebar widget.
6) Edit tab rotation speed: The tab rotation speed can be customized in the widget.
7) Images in widget: Thumbnail images in the tabs can be set as per your needs.
8) Change post titles: You can also change the title of the posts just for the widget.
9) Skins: There are three pre designed widget skins which comes with the plugin which will suit almost any blog.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017