With the help of this WordPress plugin you can re-order WordPress pages, posts, custom post types, categories, taxonomies, tags by drag and drop. It simply increases the functionality of the WordPress to order content in a fly. All you have to do is to activate the plugin and that’s it. If you visit to any section say posts, pages, and the ones which are described above, you easily move them up or down by drag and drop. After you have dragged and dropped you don’t even have to save changes or anything like that. The way you have ordered the content, it will be saved accordingly. To modify the order of the taxonomies you don’t have change any SQL tables or you don’t have to create any pages.
There are many situations where you have to change the orders and hierarchies of pages and posts in your WordPress install. Ordering posts and pages makes it easy for the admin of the blog to sort posts and pages as per his requirements. It is helpful if you have to make frequent changes in the pages and posts and you want them to be displayed in a specific order. It is also useful if you have to locate a particular post or a page in the list of posts and pages.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Change order of any type of content: By using this plugin you can change the order of any type of content in your WordPress blog.
2) Works with any theme: This plugin will work for any WordPress theme and plugins.
3) Works even when cache installed: You don’t have to worry if there’s any cache plugin installed in your blog. You will still be able to drag and drop.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 10 Fashion, Lifestyle, Feminine, Beauty WordPress Themes - February 21, 2017
- Top 5 Biker Club, Motorcycle, Bike Shop WordPress Themes - February 20, 2017
- Remove date and time stamp from image for free using GIMP - February 19, 2017