If you want to allow your customers to download digital files in your WooCommerce store then, you can do this by using this WordPress plugin. You can enable free downloads or paid downloads of files, enable or disable login to download option, enable multiple files download, set up download limit and set up download expiry date for files.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Free or paid downloads: You have the option to enable free downloads or paid downloads. If you enable free download option then the customer can directly download the product from the product listing page. If you enable paid download option then the customer has to make the payment and then download option will be displayed to them.
2) Login to download: You can enable login to download option where users have to login to your store before downloading a product. You can enable or disable this option from the plugin settings page.
3) Enable multiple files download: You can add any number of files for the users to download. From the plugin settings page you can one by one add files for download.
4) Set up download limit: Users can download any file multiple times or you can set up download limits for a particular file. After the download limit has reached, users will not be able to download the file.
5) Set up download expiry date: From the plugin settings page you can set up download expiry date. You can enter the number of days for which the download will remain active.
Thats Journal is proudly powered by Genesis Framework. Genesis is state of the art WordPress Framework to create powerful, robust, secure and SEO friendly websites.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Top 5 Web Hosting, WHMCS, Domain, WHMpress WordPress Themes - December 4, 2016
- Top 5 Events Manager, Conference, Speaker WordPress Themes - December 3, 2016
- Top 5 Political Candidate, Election Campaign WordPress Themes - December 2, 2016