By using this WordPress plugin, you can easily add a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in your WordPress site. A CRM system is an excellent tool for managing companies and for adding contact information of your customers, and clients in your WordPress install.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Save company information: You can use this plugin for saving company information in your blog. You have options to save the following details for a company: Company name, parent company, address, town, city, Zip code, country, telephone, email address, and website.
2) Add notes for companies: Along with the above given details you have the option to add notes for a particular company.
3) View companies: From the plugin settings page, you can view all the companies, you have added from the View companies page.
4) Save contact information: You have option to add contact information of your customers. You have options to save the following details for a customer: First name, last name, company, position, telephone, email address, and notes.
5) View contacts: From the plugin settings page, you can view all the contacts, you have added from the View contacts page.
6) Add and edit fields for companies and contacts: From the plugin settings page, you can edit the fields which I have described above for companies and contacts. Also, you can add new fields and delete existing fields for companies and contacts. You can add the following field types: text box, text area, select lists, radio buttons, Yes/No check box and multiple check boxes.