In this post, I will discuss about the best WordPress plugin for enabling full-fledged software license management system for products, digital goods, scripts and apps in a WordPress blog. If you are selling software products in a WordPress blog then a license system is helpful for making sure that the people who have purchased the license can only use your products.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Full fledged license management system: This plugin enables a full-fledged license management system in your blog. It makes sure that unauthorized users cannot use your products. License can be used in a single server by one user.
2) Modify licenses: From the plugin admin section you can modify any license as per your requirements. You can activate, deactivate and suspend any license.
3) License key generation: By using this plugin, you can generate unique license keys for products and scripts which you can share with your customers. You also have the option to select a pattern for the license keys. License keys are authenticated by using an API in the plugin.
4) Expiration date for licenses: You can set up expiration date for licenses and can enable recurring licenses for products and scripts.
5) Usage of the license: You have total control on how the licenses can be used. You can allow your users to use the product on a single domain or on multiple domains.
6) Compatibility: This plugin is fully compatible with e-commerce plugins like WooCommerce, WP e-Commerce and Jigoshop.