In this post, I will describe a WordPress plugin by which you can add a sticky Feedback button in your WordPress blog. You might have seen a floating Feedback button on the left side or on the right side of the screen for many sites. This plugin does exactly that. It adds a Feedback button which keeps floating and when you click on it, a Feedback window appears in lightbox where your users can leave Feedback. From the plugin settings page you can Approve or Decline a feedback. You have the option to change feedback fields, and moderate and set status for feedback. Plugin is fully responsive and it is compatible with WordPress multisite install. It can also be used in any language.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) Customize Feedback fields: In the feedback form, users can add feedback, summary and their email and then click on Submit Feedback button. You can fully customize these Feedback fields as per your requirements.
2) Type of feedback: Users can select a type of feedback, if the feedback they are submitting is a problem, a question, a compliment or an idea for your blog.
3) Popular idea widget: Plugin adds a Popular idea section in the blog where users can browse through the Feedback posted by other users. They also have the option to comment on Popular feedback.
4) Feedback status: For a submitted Feedback, you can select different status like New, Rejected, etc.
5) Responsive plugin: This plugin is fully responsive to any screen resolution or any device like cell phones and tablets.
6) RTL Language support: This plugin is fully compatible with RTL (Right to left) languages like Hebrew, Arabic, etc. Also, you can use plugin in any language as per your needs.
7) Multisite and network site support: This Feedback plugin can be used with a WordPress multisite and network site.
8) Spam protection: Plugin has a in-built spam protection mechanism which will stop spam Feedback.
9) Shortcodes support: By using shortcodes you can also add the Feedback button in your posts and pages.