In this post I will discuss about a WordPress plugin by using which you can show and change ads in WordPress blog based on visitor’s country. By using this WordPress plugin you can show any type of ads based on country of the visitor.
You have the option to add advertisements anywhere in your blog by using shortcodes. Ads are fully responsive and you also have the option to display custom messages instead of ads in your WordPress blog.
This WordPress plugin is very helpful in increasing revenue of your site as you can create highly targeted ads.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Show ads based on country of visitor: From the plugin settings page, you can set up country specific ads. For Example, you can add ad codes for US and UK visitors and you can add a different ad code for the rest of the countries.
2) Add ads anywhere in your blog: You can add advertisements in posts, pages, footer and widgets in sidebars. For single post or page you have the option to add ads below post title and below post content.
3) Shortcodes: Country specific ads can be added anywhere in your blog using shortcodes.
4) Add any type of ads: You can add any type of ads like PPC ads, affiliate ads, etc. as country specific ads.
5) Responsive ads: Ad widgets added by this WordPress plugin are responsive and will work in all types of browsers and devices.
6) Show custom messages: Instead of advertisements you also have the option to display any type of country specific custom message to your visitors.