In this post I will discuss some of the best WordPress plugins for creating custom mega menus, sticky menus, add images in menus, menu trees, restaurant menus, multi level menus, swipe menus, menu as widgets, and menus with drop down effect. You can create any type of menus by the help of these plugins. Menus are fully customizable and you can change the colors and the appearance of the menus from the plugin settings page. Settings for the plugins can be changed from the backend without coding.
Here is the list of best WordPress plugins to create custom menus, menu trees, swipe menus, and multi level menus:
1) Custom menu: You can create customized menus with the help of this plugin. You can change the colors of the menus, look and feel and can also set their alignment. The menu is created by CSS, however you don’t need to know CSS to create the menus. No coding knowledge is required for creating menus. By this WordPress plugin you can add menus anywhere in the blog. You can also add images to your menus. The menus generated will have a cool drop down effect.
2) Path menu: By the help of this plugin you can add path menus in your blog. Icons can be assigned to the menus. Even multi level menus including images and icons can be created by this plugin.
3) Menu as widgets: This plugin can be used to create menus and then you can also use them as widgets in the sidebars. You can create multi level menus by this plugin.
4) Swipe to open menu: By using this plugin you can add a swipe to open and close menu in your WordPress blog. The swipe to open features will work on iOS only.
5) Menu Enhancer: This is a great plugin if you have many menus in your blog. You can create large menus and menu trees with ease. The menus can be categorized by numbers in admin panel. This is a good plugin when you want menus to be displayed to a specific group of users. You can choose from a pre defined condition to show a menu or you can write your own method.
6) Hide admin menus: By this plugin you can hide admin menus based on user roles in your blog. This plugin is also compatible with WordPress multisite and network installation.