This post is about a responsive Magazine WordPress theme with boxed layout and featured slider. Magazine WordPress theme has a homepage featured slider, option to add custom pages, in-built review and star rating system, twelve types of custom skins, custom widgets and thumbnails manager.
Here are the features of Responsive Magazine WordPress theme with boxed layout, featured slider:
1) Featured slider: You have the option to add a slider in the homepage to display your featured posts. You can enable or disable the slider from the Theme settings page.
2) Custom pages: You can add a full width page with no sidebars, custom contact page and a custom 404 page in your magazine site.
3) Review and rating system: Magazine WordPress theme has an in-built review and rating system. Users can rate the reviews by using a star rating system.
4) Shortcodes support: You can add lists, highlights, check lists, dropcaps, buttons, columns, toggles and tabs in Magazine WordPress theme by using shortcodes.
5) Custom skins: Magazine WordPress theme has twelve types of pre-designed skins. You can select anyone for your site. Also, you can customize a skin by changing background color, background pattern, arrow color, etc.
6) Custom widgets: Magazine WordPress theme has various types of custom widgets like Recent tweets widget, Flickr photo stream widget, About widget, social sharing widget to display number of followers, Latest reviews widget, Tabbed widget to display popular posts, recent comments and tags.
7) Thumbnails management: Thumbnails are automatically created for the images you are uploading in posts and pages.