This post is about a WordPress plugin which can be used for adding Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), Recommended Retail Price (RRP), or list price in your WooCommerce store. By using this WordPress plugin, from the plugin settings section you can enable or disable MSRP on different pages, edit default labels, change colors and fonts for default labels and add custom CSS codes. You have the option to enable or disable MSRP price for individual products. You can use this WordPress plugin in any language.
Here are the features of this WordPress plugin:
1) Enable or disable MSRP on different pages: From the plugin settings page you have the option to enable or disable MSRP to be displayed on Product page, Admin product listing page and on Shop page.
2) Edit default labels: From the plugin settings page you can edit MSRP label, enable Save % label, edit Save % label, and enable or disable strike out line for MSRP price.
3) Change colors and fonts for labels: You have the option to change label color, select font family, select font size, select font weight for MSRP label, MSRP price MSRP save label and MSRP save %.
4) Add custom CSS codes: From the plugin settings page you have the option to add custom CSS codes for this WordPress plugin.
5) Enable or disable MSRP price for individual products: From the admin section you can enable or disable MSRP price for individual products in your WooCommerce store.
6) Translation support: This WordPress plugin can be used in any language as per your choice.