In this post, I will discuss about a WordPress plugin which you can use for changing the dashboard theme in the admin section of your WordPress install. Plugin comes with 5 pre-designed dashboard themes. All you need to do is to pick one for your WordPress admin dashboard and customize settings. This plugin is useful for bloggers who want to use more colors, customized fonts, custom branding, full customization of WordPress admin section items, and to use different languages in their WordPress dashboard. It is also useful for a WordPress developer, if he’s got a client request to customize admin section of the WordPress install.
Here are the features of this plugin:
1) White-label and custom branding: Apart from changing the theme of WordPress admin section dashboard, you can also replace the WordPress branding with your own custom logos.
2) Customize admin theme: Apart from the 5 pre-designed themes which comes with the plugin, you can customize your admin theme. You have the option to change the text color, links, links hover color, background color, menu color, button colors, etc.
3) Responsive and Adaptive admin themes: This plugin creates responsive admin themes. That means you can access your WordPress dashboard from any device like smart phones and tablets.
4) Google font support: You can pick any font from the Google font library and use it in your WordPress admin section.
5) Turn off menus in admin section: By using this plugin you can easily turn off any menus which you don’t need in the WordPress admin section.
6) Login form: You can also customize the WordPress login form and change logo and image backgrounds.
7) Translation and RTL language support: You can use any language as per your choice in the WordPress admin section. Also, you have options to use any RTL (Right-to-left) language like Arabic, Hebrew, Syriac, etc. in the WordPress admin section.